Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ra-Ra-Radiance

I am thanking the OPI Gods for this color, Radiance from the Designer Series. OPI describes it as "luxuriously rich, brilliant silver," (http://www.opi.com/), and that's exactly what it is--rich, brilliant and very, very silver.



Here's what it looks like on. Please excuse the less-than-mediocre paint job--my skills haven't improved much since I learned...17 years ago haha.

The best part about this polish: what's it looks like in the bottle is exactly what it looks like on, and with only ONE coat! I hate when I buy a bottle of nail polish and need to put 7 coats of it on before it looks like it does in the bottle. And since you only need one coat, my nails dried super fast!

The worst part about this polish: It chips. Even with a base and top coat, this polish chips off rather fast and in large chunks. Meh.

The chipping isn't enough to turn me off this polish, but that's only because I did my own nails at home and I usually redo them every 4-5 days anyway. I probably wouldn't take this color in when I get a manicure done though, because if I'm paying for it, I want it to stick! All in all, love this polish and I can't wait to try the other colors from this collection!

4 comments:

  1. aaaah...looks very pretty...and after just one coat you said?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i LOVE this nail color! i might just need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another reminder that i want/super need a pedi. sandal weather's a'comin'! ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love,love,love this silver nail polish!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete